Sales Development Representative (SDR)
In a town like Austin, with a slogan of “Keeping it Weird”, it’s hard to go anywhere that is not filled with hungry people. Nobody is hungrier or more motivated than us at Abraxas Technology. We love what we do, we love building products, and we’re very good at both of them.
We’re looking for someone who is as hungry as us. Someone who has been in enterprise sales. Someone who has been a Media Buyer in a previous company. Someone who knows what ABC stands for and is ready to work hard (so that they are rewarded greatly). If you’ve worked in the Out of Home industry, that’s a huge plus. But at the end of the day, if you’re hungry and hate to lose, we want to interview you.
Lastly, you love a challenge and are looking for that opportunity to put your mark on in this world.
If all of this applies to you, you might just be exactly the type of person we are looking for.
- SDR is responsible for creating their own call lists, researching potential new clients on that list and cold calling those companies
- The goal is to book demos for the AEs
- Looking for someone who can book 2 demos a day or 10 demos a week
- Number of cold calls a day is 20 or until 2 demos are booked
- Bonuses for booking more than 10 demos/week
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers,
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs,
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships,
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling,
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction,
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule,
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments,
- Analyze market’s potential, track sales and status reports,
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services,
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends,
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Base salary of $35,000/year
- Plus commission
- Plus Bonus
Please send your application to email@example.com.
Abraxas Technology is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Abraxas Technology are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Abraxas Technology will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Background checks may be required, and a conditional offer of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check conducted by a third party.